The decision to divorce your spouse is a difficult & emotional process. Spouses can choose how they want to get divorced – the divorce process is either uncontested/unopposed or contested/opposed.
It is advisable for spouses to choose an uncontested/unopposed divorce, as there is no formal trial and it is the less expensive divorce process. This divorce process is where both spouses agree on the terms of the divorce and we will draft a settlement agreement/consent paper for both parties to sign. If there are children involved we will also draft a parenting plan.
We offer a fast & affordable online uncontested divorce service for local & international clients. No need for face to face consultation, you only appear in Court to finalise the divorce.
Our all-inclusive fee for uncontested divorces are:
- We will email you a divorce questionnaire for completion & a mandate confirming the all inclusive fee.
- We will attend to the FICA requirements.
- Once you make payment of the deposit we will draft and provide you with the draft papers to review & attend to signing with the spouses.
- Lastly, we will appear with you on the day of the divorce in Court.
A contested/opposed divorce is when spouses are unable to agree on the terms of their divorce. The Court will then decide on the issues in dispute.
A contested divorces take longer & is more expensive.
Our fee for contested divorce is based on an hourly rate.
- Pleadings (service of Summons, Plea & Counterclaim)
- Discovery of documents
- Pre-trial conference
- Set down of trial date
Phone: 071 456 9105
Fax: 086 432 0138